F-sense is a medical software (digital health application) for monitoring and treatment of pain and fatigue related diseases. It is designed to help patients and healthcare professionals to better understand and manage pain and fatigue. The software provides a comprehensive overview of the patient’s condition, including symptoms, treatments, and outcomes. It also provides personalized recommendations for treatment and lifestyle changes. The software is designed to be used in conjunction with other medical treatments and therapies.
F-sense makes self-monitoring as easy as possible by providing:
- Patient education/information
- Guidance and advice in flare-ups in symptoms and relapse
- Symptome Diary (including wearable data) and medication documentation
- Activity tracker (documentation of activities and training)
- Sleep management programs
- Drink programs